About

 Hello!


I am Laifa Fiderikumo, a Nigerian graphic designer & illustrator based in Cologne, Germany. I have had over three years of informal experience, designing projects for non-profits, my school, start ups and my spiritual community. My main focus is on Graphic design and Illustration work. 

The next step of my creative journey is gaining a formal entry level experience in a professional setting.

As a child, I watched a lot of animated shows. Good design, art and music had a very profound effect on my emotions. This paved the road for me to become a designer and artist. When I'm not doodling away, I am busy with my Bachelor degree studies in Digital Management and learning of the latest technology trends because I believe technology will drastically change art and design.  

Comments